ISO/IEC 20000-1 Management Systems Certification
ISO/IEC 20000-1 - IT Service Management Systems Certification
ISO/IEC 20000-1 is a Service Management Systems (SMS) standard which specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. Most importantly, ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification validates that a company can continuously improve the delivery of their IT services.
By obtaining ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification, you will enable your company to have reliable, effective, consistent and continually improved IT services.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification to your organization:
- Globally recognized Certification
- Decrease in number of incidents and enhancement of incident management
- Increased customer satisfaction with quality service delivery
- Better comprehension of responsibilities and business targets
- Ability to manage and protect the organization, assets, stakeholders and management
- Improving organization reliability
- Improvement of response times with minimal disruptions to IT service
- Attaining financial savings by efficiently managing costs
- Ensured continual improvement
- Boosting awareness towards legislative and regulatory acquiescence
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification to your customers:
- IT service delivery on time
- Less IT related incidents and vulnerabilities
- Increased credibility and trust
ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB MS who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1, will issue an ISO/IEC 20000-1 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.