ISO 50001 Management Systems Certification
ISO 50001 - Energy Management Systems Certification
ISO 50001 is a management system that helps you improve the energy performance in your business, and use the energy more efficiently. Thus, the objective of this standard is to cut energy costs while improving business sustainability.
Companies that have used ISO 50001 Energy Management standard have managed to improve quality and environmental management. Even though the ISO 50001 is not obligatory, organizations worldwide can face a high number of benefits by obtaining this certification.
Benefits of ISO 50001 certification to your organization:
- Reduced carbon footprint and greenhouse-gas emissions
- Meet mandatory energy efficiency goals or legislations
- In some countries mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Reduce energy costs
- Increase credibility intended for customers and stakeholders
- More effective risk management
- Help manage a in sink decision making procedure with all staff members
- Develop a well-managed right the first time approach
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Improves, communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
Benefits of ISO 50001 certification to your customers:
- Energy cost reductions
- Green Manufacturing
- Less polluted, healthier and safer environment
- Quality product and services
- Energy efficiency
ISO 50001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 50001, will issue an ISO 50001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management System performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 50001 Certification.