ISO 37001 Management Systems Certification
ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management Systems Certification
The Anti-bribery Management System which is based on ISO 37001, helps your organization prevent, detect, and address bribery towards better ethical business culture.
ISO 37001 certification makes you bring your organization toward a better business environment. It makes your organization be capable of complying with globally recognized anti-bribery best practices and proves your competence toward implementing and managing an Anti-bribery Management System.
Benefits of ISO 37001 certification to your organization:
- Helps fight bribery
- Promotes ethical business culture
- Improves performance of affected processes
- Proves employees’ commitment to anti-bribery best practices
- Monitors and manages risk throughout your business
- Demonstrates that your organization implements, maintains and improves anti-bribery compliance program
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors from bribery
Benefits of ISO 37001 to your customers:
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Establishes trust and credibility to customers
- Proves commitment to anti-bribery best practices
ISO 37001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 37001, will issue an ISO 37001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Anti-bribery Management System performed on a triennial basis.