ISO 30301 Management System for Records Certification
ISO 30301 – Records Management Systems Certification
ISO 30301:2011 is a management system that specifies requirements to be met by a Management System for Records (MSR) in order to support an organization in the achievement of its mandate, mission, strategy and goals.
Benefits of ISO 30301 certification to your company:
- Global recognition
- Increases business efficiency
- More effective system for records
- Cost savings
- Enables risk management and business continuity
- Empowers organizations to capitalize on the value of their information resources as business, commercial and knowledge assets
Benefits of ISO 30301 certification to your customers:
- Improves quality and services
- Safe and effective system for records
- Cost reductions
- Easy implementation of management system for records
- Continual improvement
ISO 30301 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 30301, will issue an ISO 30301 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management System performed on a tri-annual basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 30301 Certification.