ISO 22000 Management Systems Certification
ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management Systems Certification
Food safety is a joint responsibility of all parties participating in the food chain. The ISO 2200 standard is focused on the development, implementation and improvement of a Food Safety Management System. Those who are involved in food processing, manufacturing, and distribution should adopt and implement the ISO 22000.
By successfully implementing the Food Safety Management System, your organization gets the advantage of certification against ISO 22000 with the world’s known independent third party such as PECB.
Benefits of ISO 22000 certification to your organization:
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the Food Safety Management System
- Provides a framework for management commitment, communication with suppliers and customers,
- Engagement of HACCP and other preventive plans that ensure food safety
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Improves the reputation of the company
- Alignment with other internationally acknowledged standards
- Helps minimize food safety risks
- Increases transparency in food safety responsibility
Benefits of ISO 22000 certification to your customers:
- Ensured safe food
- Better quality in the food industry
- Conformity of products and services
- Ensures quality, safety and reliability
ISO 22000 certification (also known as “registration”), is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 22000, will issue an ISO 22000 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find how we can assist you in becoming an ISO 22000 Certified.