ISO 20121 Management Systems Certification
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management Systems Certification
Overcome challenges and issues while planning events with ISO 20121.
ISO 20121, known as Event Sustainability Management, can be adapted to events of all sizes and types. The ISO 20121 certification will prove that your company is operating effectively and puts sustainability first when managing and delivering your events. Once certified with ISO 20121, it will give your organization a reputation for responsible delivery of events and differentiate you in the marketplace.
Benefits of ISO 20121 certification to your organization:
- Improves the environmental sustainability of your organization
- Improves cost management
- Enhances corporate image and credibility
- Defines responsibilities for staff, contractors and suppliers
- Marketing advantage through international recognition of the certificate
- Monitors and controls the event through continuous improvement
- Potential sponsors and large audience interaction for your events
- Suitable for ensuring events of different levels from local to worldwide events
Benefits of ISO 20121 certification to your customers:
- Better sustainable and organized events
- Increased satisfaction
- Conformity of services
ISO 20121 certification (also known as “registration”), is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 20121, will issue an ISO 20121 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Event Sustainability Management System performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 20121 Certification.