ISE - Information Security Essentials
ISE Management Systems Certification
Increase your company value with cost efficiency under ISE Certification by showing compliance to major Information Security requirements.
Certification under ISE is granted to companies that show their conformance towards the implementation of the ISO/IEC 27001. Importantly, PECB is willing to give this certification to companies that are in the process of meeting the entire criteria of the ISO/IEC 27001 in the near future. With this certification, your company will show compliance to the key clauses and controls implemented in their management system, such as:
- Knowing the context of the organization
- Building communication channels
- Ensuring management’s support for the implementation,
- Operational planning for the information security risk assessment and treatment
- Asset management
- Access control approach
- Physical and environmental security
- Operations security
- Incident management and Information security business continuity
What is ISE about?
ISE comprises the controls from ISO/IEC 27001 which allow various departments of your company to implement essential information security controls with less guidance from management – without jeopardizing the fundamental ideas behind the ISO/IEC 27001 framework.
Implementing the PECB ISE framework and obtaining the certification for your organization are the right steps towards demonstrating that you are serious about practicing information security and that you can address the challenges involved in an efficient way.
The design objectives for this new certification scheme:
- Easy and fast implementation
- Reduced management involvement
- Leverage existing ISO/IEC 27001 skills of your staff to 100%
Benefits of ISE certification to your organization:
- Reduced implementation efforts through few controls
- No extra training is necessary for already certified ISO/IEC 27001 implementers and auditors
- No voided implementation efforts when moving to full blown ISO/IEC 27001
- Marketing advantage through international recognition of the certificate
- Very feasible step stone to achieve full ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- Increases the organization’s credibility
- Ensures information security of provided products and services
- Ensures compliance with legislation, regulators and customers
ISE certification (also known as “registration”) is granted by a third-party, such as PECB, upon verifying through an audit that the organization has fulfilled the considered essential clauses. This certification is then maintained through scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Information Security performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISE Certification.