PECB Management Systems Inc. (also known as PECB MS) is a separate business entity from PECB Group Inc. focused only in the provision of audit and certification of management systems in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO/IEC 17065.
PECB MS is accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) as a Management System Certification Body and Product Certification Agency, giving assurance to our clients that we have been independently assessed and that our certification activities are being undertaken impartially. Last but not the least, being accredited by the IAS gives our certificates, thereby our clients, international recognition.
We help organizations show commitment by providing them with valuable evaluation and certification against internationally recognized standards.
Our principal objectives and activities are:
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to certify organizations, products, processes, and services
- Developing and maintaining reliable, valid, and current certification evaluations
- Granting certificates to qualified organizations, products, processes, and services, maintaining records, and publishing a directory of the holders of valid certificates
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of certification and determining compliance with those requirements
- Ascertaining that our clients meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Promoting the benefits of certification to organizations, employers, public officials, practitioners in related fields, and the public
Our mission is to provide our clients with comprehensive management system certification services that inspire trust and benefit society as a whole.
Our vision is to become the global benchmark for the provision of management system certification services.
Integrity, professionalism, fairness.
As a global provider of audit and certification services, PECB MS offers its expertise on multiple fields, including, but not limited to, information security, quality, business continuity, health, safety, and environment, etc.
It is through the commitment and devotion of our people that excellence is achieved and always reflected in our services. Our objective is first-rate support and our constitution is quality. Our management team has taken an oath to quality without compromise.